All of Rick’s services below boil down to one primary purpose–help people understand and fix their pain and improve their performance.
- Chronic pain evaluations + treatments
- Injury evaluations + treatments
- On-Site Visits for individuals, groups, or companies
- Long Distance / “Virtual” Sessions
- Personal Ergonomic Consulting
- Custom Orthotics
What you can expect from us on your first visit…
- a detailed one-hour evaluation of your muscles, bones, and movement habits at the roots of your pain.
- a clear explanation of why you have pain. In order for you to fix your pain, you must understand why you are in pain.
- a plan and exercises to get you out of pain. You will understand the importance of each exercise or movement modification on your road to recovery.
- less pain.
- Employee injury/chronic pain treatment
- Injury prevention consulting
- Corporate wellness consulting
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Exercise/stretching program design
If you’re a company whose employees have chronic pain, nagging injuries or need to revamp your stretching or fitness program, or need ergonomic help– I can help.
I love to speak to groups or companies who are interested in understanding how their training programs, ergonomics, or work habits might be contributing to ongoing issues with pain or injuries.
Past speaking engagements have included
- Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association (VPPPA) local and national conferences,
- World Safety Organization national conference,
- American Subcontractors Association,
- Rocky Mountain Health & Safety Conference.
- many yoga, Pilates, fitness studios and clubs (for employees and clients)
- Injury assessments
- Performance Recommendations
- Customized Strengthening Programs
- Biomechanical Assessments
- Sports-Specific Training
- Sports Orthotics